15 July 2010

CA Continued

So on Saturday on our drive back from California, Mike and I decided to stop by the Jelly Belly Factory in Fairfield, CA. I had way too much fun looking at all the candy.

We were tempted to go on a factory tour, but we have had enough of those from our commodities field trips for our Food Science major. I also found some really cute onesies for Baby and decided that we had to have them. AND they were reasonably priced. I can't argue with that!






















Then we stopped at UC Davis and checked our their Food Science Program. They have a really awesome new complex of buildings being build right now that are completely devoted to Food Science! Really nice facilities, especially the Sensory Science building. I'm hoping that Mike can do his Masters or PhD at UC Davis! 

No comments:

Post a Comment