We had a nice trip to California about three weeks ago. It was a bit short, but we had to make sure that we got back in time to do some important paperwork and such for the military. I just couldn't wait to tell the family in CA our exciting news. But we did get to do some fun things while we were down in the Bay.
Tiarra came with Mike and I on a fun trip into San Francisco's Chinatown. The main objective for this trip was to get Mike a game of Majong (which is really run by the way) and Chinese Chess. Tiarra was super nice and bought us lunch at a really delicious Chinese restaurant (of course).
It was a really blustery day and so we stopped for hot cocoa at Starbucks.Then we went home with Tiarra and hung with her and Javier and their lovely collection of furry (and scaly) friends. We made some cupcakes there and then when it got too late, we headed back to our hotel with the cupcakes and one of Tiarra's butter knives. The next day Mike and I went back to San Francisco on BART again, this time with his parents who were making a stop in Walnut Creek on their roadtrip. We went to Fisherman's Warf where Mike got to eat Clam Chowder at his favorite restaurant, Chowders.
And because I prefer to eat animals that live on land, I ate this lovely chicken tenders and chips.
No comments:
Post a Comment