What can I say? We're silly people and enjoy the simple things in life. Except that right now Mike is studying Quantum Physics right now for FUN. He found some lectures online on Youtube from a professor at Stanford. I love Mike's extreme thirst for knowledge. I think that it is a bit contagious. Mike has enjoyed teaching his math classes a little bit about physics and chemistry to help illustrate points to learning math. Who knew that physics could add some spice to math classes?
16 October 2010
Pumpkin Carving!
What can I say? We're silly people and enjoy the simple things in life. Except that right now Mike is studying Quantum Physics right now for FUN. He found some lectures online on Youtube from a professor at Stanford. I love Mike's extreme thirst for knowledge. I think that it is a bit contagious. Mike has enjoyed teaching his math classes a little bit about physics and chemistry to help illustrate points to learning math. Who knew that physics could add some spice to math classes?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment