16 October 2010

Kobe Sushi Challenge

The sushi challenge was fun to watch, but I officially don't think Mike will be doing any more food type challenges. They make you sign a waiver to not come and sue the restaurant if you so happen to up and die from eating their food. It all started out well and good but after both Caleb and Mike tried the hottest level of sushi, bad things started to happen.
 This was the "qualifying round", a level 6 out of 7. The spicy helped add some good flavor to the otherwise ok sushi.
Look how happy they are!

 Silly Mike, supposed to chew your food!
 All gone food! This was from the level 6.5, the chili powder was death when inhaled.

 And there is the empty glass of milk.











Sara did a very good description of the challenge which you can find here.

I'm going to try and get the videos that I shot up, if I can get the internet to cooperate with me.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that they did that. They are crazy! I am glad that they survived :)

    ReplyDelete