14 October 2010

California Baby Shower

This is long overdue for posting, I know. Tiarra and Jill threw me a totally awesome baby shower that I flew down to California for when Mike was in Washington back in August. The picnic theme was totally awesome.
I totally loved these little bird decorations that Tiarra had


I was so excited to see my friends from high school. Heather, Cris, and Melanie were really cool and showed up to play some fun baby games and such.
(from lft to rt) Cristina, Me, Melanie, Heather
We did some fun games like guess how big around my belly was, guess how many things in a jar, think up names to help me out for the new baby.

Melanie was spot on and guessed it exactly right!

Javier's mom was super nice and gave us a Babies R Us gift card, which I used right when I got home and bought baby's coming home outfit from the hospital with.

Jill, the  Babies R Us card, and I having a party
It was a really nice day, the only challenge that we had was the wind that tried to steal our papers, napkins, tablecloth, left kidney etc. I know that I had a ton of fun and am so grateful that after all these years that I still have these great friends, and wonderful family who cares about and wants to celebrate things in my life with me. 

Yay Sisters!


No comments:

Post a Comment