| This is the front of the place |
Still the bedroom, The chest of drawers is really awesome! The whole bedroom set is really pretty.
Bathroom, Handsoap, towels, bath mats, even toilet paper and cleaning supplies where there for us to use! And bar soap too!
The hallway to the bedroom and bathroom.
One of the pictures. I thought it was cute. The others are of birds and shells and fruit.
Liam's bedroom! It has a great chair (perfect for nursing) and a lovely desk.
Living room complete with a TV, couch, recliner, and coffee table.
Living room again. Outside the sliding glass doors is the patio and the washer and dryer!
Our kitchen table. Cute isn't it?
This is actually a really good size kitchen. Bigger than anything we've ever had before.
Our patio with a table and chairs. Once it gets a bit warmer at night, and it doesn't get dark by 6pm, I think we will have dinner out there.
The secret washer and dryer outside! The dryer is really nice, it dries towels with one go! No need for the usual second cycle.
I really do love this place. I know it isn't the three bedroom house that I was hoping for, but having a great landlord and awesome neighbors is worth so much more than a fancy pants house.
YAY! I am so glad you finally showed us where you are living. It looks really cute, and I am totally jealous!
ReplyDelete