07 January 2011

Shots

On Monday we took Liam in for his 2 month check up. He was so happy and playing with us and the doctor all up until it came time for his shots. Poor little guy. One minute he's happy and talking to the doctor, the next the nurse is giving him three different shots. He was crying so hard, I felt so bad for him. For the next two days Liam had a low grade fever and had his fair share of tylenol. Yesterday he was finally feeling better and didn't need any drugs or anything.

I know it is good for him to get shots, but I feel like a horrible mother when he is screaming and can't get comfortable. But at least now he won't get polio or anything terrible.

Liam is growing really well though. He was 10lbs 5 oz and 23 inches long. Everything is looking good developmentally. I am really thankful that we have a healthy happy baby boy. How did we luck out and get such a wonderful little spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment