08 February 2011

STTN

Sleeping through the night! Liam went to sleep at 10:30 last night and is still asleep as of 7:10 this morning! I didn't sleep through the night as I kept waking up and checking on him. I'm totally OK if this is Liam's new schedule. It helps him grow and helps me sleep.

He was really fussy last night and stayed up for quite a while before I was finally able to get him to go to sleep. I guess all that power eating and wiggling helped him get ready for a long, restful night.
Liam swaddled and covered with his blanket in bed still asleep this morning!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! I hope he turns out to be a good sleeper for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang! We know little guy likes to sleep - I remember his blessing day. We could have lighted some fireworks and he would have kept sleeping. I am glad you are all having a good time in Arizona although I miss him a lot!

    ReplyDelete