13 September 2010

What's New

Mike started his new job teaching at Liahona. He teaches Algebra 1, Algebra 2, and Geometry now. He loves teaching so much. He says his only regret is that he has to leave the kids that he's teaching in January. We move to Arizona this January for Mike's officer training for about 5 months. I've never been to Arizona, but I sure look forward to spending much of the winter without snow! Other than Mike's new job, we are working on packing up our house and moving out by October. Mike's parents are really nice and are letting us move in with them for a couple of months until we move to Arizona. It is really going to be a great help living with Mike's parents when the Baby gets here. I'm very grateful for the wonderful family that I had a chance to marry into. They really do take good care of us. I just don't know how to show just how grateful I am for all their help.

On Saturday, we had the baby shower here in Utah. It was very fun and relax. We just had a BBQ and people stopped by between noon and 4 at their leisure. It worked out very well I think. Thanks to Cassie and Tracy for throwing it! Sorry, no pictures because I forgot to get my camera out of my purse.

In other news, it's Mike's 25th birthday this Friday! And we start our prenatal classes at the hospital tonight. Hope it isn't too complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment