
So all of summer I had the opportunity to intern with Deseret Dairy. I think that it was one of the most fun summers that I have ever had. Now don't get me wrong, my social life suffered a bit because I was not keeping normal college student hours. I woke up before the crack of dawn (4am) rode a bus down to Salt Lake City from Provo, and got to work by as the sun was rising at 7am. I am still working on getting back to regular hours. Usually one is supposed to stay up past midnight and wake up around 7. That is the normal run of things in my apartment.
But all the experience I gained was well worth the odd hours.
So this is me in my lovely lab coat (I own two) in the lab, chilling between testing milk and cheese.
No comments:
Post a Comment