So this is really gross. My lovely visiting teachers brought me a candy bar for my birthday. So I ate 1 half of it, look down into the wrapper, and find a lovely shiny black beetle. Just sitting all dead like on top of the other half of the 100 Grand. And then a couple of weeks after that I went to Cafe Rio and get a fly in my food. Cafe Rio mostly does salads (really big ones) and the poor little fly was all mixed up with the lettuce, chicken, and sauce. I don't even think he knew what hit him. I guess that since I want to go into Quality Control as a possible career, I am going to be blessed the rest of my life with insects in my food. At least I get extra protein, right?
09 October 2008
Bugs In My Food
So this is really gross. My lovely visiting teachers brought me a candy bar for my birthday. So I ate 1 half of it, look down into the wrapper, and find a lovely shiny black beetle. Just sitting all dead like on top of the other half of the 100 Grand. And then a couple of weeks after that I went to Cafe Rio and get a fly in my food. Cafe Rio mostly does salads (really big ones) and the poor little fly was all mixed up with the lettuce, chicken, and sauce. I don't even think he knew what hit him. I guess that since I want to go into Quality Control as a possible career, I am going to be blessed the rest of my life with insects in my food. At least I get extra protein, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment