02 August 2010

Live Music and Frozen Hot Cocao

On Friday, Mike and I went down to Lehi to listen to his Kung Fu Nephew's band play at a local cafe. The music was pretty fun to listen too and it wasn't too hot at 8pm. The Cool Beans Cafe has really good drinks. I had something called a crazy monkey frozen (coconut and banana) hot cocoa and mike had a hazelnut type frozen hot cocoa. Very fun! Earlier on Saturday we had gone out to eat at Chinatown in south Provo with his parents. It has to be the best Chinese food in Utah County. Then we went and played Majong for a couple of hours. Mike won overall, but I at least won one round!

2 comments:

  1. Some time you should check out the Beef in Black Bean sauce at Saigon cafe. It is our favorite chinese place in the valley. It is more in the authentic side rather then the american side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that is a great place. Haven't been there in probably two years but that is probably because we forgot about it. We like Chinatown because it is family owned, really quality food, and the people are really nice. Mike likes to practice his Chinese with them and they are really helpful too.

    ReplyDelete